Saturday, September 19, 2015

MEN & CHICKEN: More Madstache Movies

I brought you some cheese. And a sparkler. And my moustache.
Fearless Vanguarder and Midnight Madness Maven Carol Borden has taken you on a trip through the cinematic context of what we now refer to as "The Madstache." Now, we will guide your journey down Madstache Memory Lane.

Flickering Lights, 2000: You talkin' to me? Or you talkin' to my moustache?
King Arthur, 2004: Bonus Beard & Falcon! Which is the falcon & which is Mads? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.


Adam's Apples, 2005: It's OK. My moustache will protect you. Failing that, you have a gun.
Flame & Citroen, 2008: It still counts as a moustache, Sam Elliott. IT STILL COUNTS.
Coco & Igor , 2009: Why yes, this is a dapper moustache. Did you know I composed The Rites of Spring?
Valhalla Rising, 2009: I may only have one functioning eye and no dialogue, but my moustache game is strong.
Clash of the TItans, 2010: Release the Kraken? My moustache, beard & bonus braid are aghast at the thought.
The Three Musketeers, 2011: I am a proud Spanish peacock. What is haggis?
Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas, 2013: That's a mouthful. Just look at the moustache, OK?
The Salvation, 2014: Whatevs. At least I didn't lose an eye this time.
MEN & CHICKEN Final Screening!
Sun. Sept 20, 3:30 PM SCOTIABANK 1

No comments:

Post a Comment